- Overclocked to 800mhz (optional) (123->800) thanks to yannou90's kernel (wifi modules added).Use apps like SetCPU to adjust min and max values and/or create profiles.
- Ext-2,3,4 partition support.
- task killer tweak for speed
- Apps2sd enabled (no need of link2sd anymore, don't use it).
- BusyBox installed
- Booting HTC Sound dissabled
- Bash shell support
- /etc/init.d scripts support
- Dalvic-cache to SD enabled
- Zipaligned to optimize Ram usage
- 148mb free internal memory at startup.
- "ES file explorer", "Easyinstaller" and "A2SDGUI" preinstalled
JaggyRom_1.0_clean-With nearly every stock app wiped out .
- Added custom battery indicator (watch here)
- Data will not erase anymore when flashing rom, install to apply update.(wipe cache before through recovery, not dalvic cache)
- Improved scroll on many apps.
- Added ScreenFlashlight.apk, small system flashlight app with full brightness (thanks to deepaktom and cosmoon)
- Implemented swipe to remove notifications, you can now remove individual notifications from status bar by sliding your finger over them.
- Fixed eventual stuck on HTC white screen when booting.
-Implemented advanced power menu(watch here)
-Implemented Beats Audio sound mod
-Reapplied Scroll improvement (tweak was not operative on previous version, sorry about that)
-Dalvic heap size set to 32m by default
-Updated Google maps, youtube, gmail and easyinstaller to latest version
-improved image and video quality with Bravia Engine hack
-(NEW) now based on OTA update Europe 1.28.401.1 !!
clean up system partition before installing
- Fixed notification not deleting from status bar when pressing 'clear' button.
- Updated su binary to latest.
- Disabled the automatic check for OTA updates by default.
- Disabled the 'tell HTC' pop up after a sudden shutdown by default.
- Added "Russian", "Czech", "Danish", "Swedish" and "Dutch" languages to stock keyboard. (full support)
- Added support for the following languages:
- English (United States)
- Español (España!)
- Français (France)
- Italiano (Italia)
- Ukrainian (Ukraine)*
- Czech (Czech republic)*
- Vietnamese (Vietnam)*
- Arabic (Egipt)*
- Portugês (Portugal)*
- Corean (Corea)*
- Nederlands (Nederland)*
- Japanese (Japan)*
- Rusian (Rusia)*
- Chinese (Simplified)*
- Chinese (Tradicional)**System will not show up on these languages but every app that supports that language (for example all Google apps) will change.For the new languages and the default settings to show up you will have to format system/cache and make a factory reset, I am afraid. (make app backup)
The default system language for these will be English.
If you are using a custom launcher (Go launcher, for example) you will probably have all your system on your selected language except the settings menu.
- Rebuilded boot.img back from stock to ensure no errors being made. It may solve some booting problems on some people.
- Now dalvic cache is moved automatically at first boot. No need to do it manually. (150 mb free memory at first boot after factory resset)
- Init.d scripts support. They were not supported on previous v2 versions.
- Removed debugging mode persistent notification on status bar.
- Recompiled SystemUI.apk, now suitable with UOTkitchen.
- (new) Fixed eventual adb debugging notification showing again on notification bar.
- (new) Set vm heap size back to 20m by default. Found to be the fastest value. Set it manually in with a2sdgui (recommended).
- Added arabic shaping support.
- Removed ads from all applications/games!
- Applied V6Supercharger tweak.
- Zipalign on every boot.
- Removed carrier name on notifications panel and made the clear notification button BIG.
- changed the battery icon.
- Many other init.d and build.prop tweaks.
- Rebuided SystemUI.apk, fix possible error when using uot kitchen.
- Added Serbian and Hungarian language. (supported languages)
- Added Gps tweak for faster and better locking to satellites.
- Removed warez app
- Added "ES File Explorer"
- Added build prop tweaks from "smurfed out" script.
('600' version include stock kernel without overclock)
To update to a newer version you dont need to wipe anything, it will all be done automatically.
3. Instructions, please read carefully
- (not needed from version 2.3.1) To move your Dalvic cache open "A2SDGUI" app and press "move" in the dalvic tab. Free up +60mb!
- use "Titanium backup" to move data to sd card ext partition, choose apps you want to move their data, long press on them and select "move app data to sd". Both data and lib files will move. You can also select batch option to move several applications data at the same time. select a single app first so data folder is created.Check what apps are using the data with "DiskUsage" browsing /data
- Install the .zip in the recovery menu (install zip to sd option) once you unlocked your bootloader and flashed your recovery. Tutorial by me here.
First time installing this rom? Take a look at the first time user detailed tutorial by mahmudaq(thankyou dude )
- Do a factory reset after making backup of your apps (with titanium backup... etc.) if you have a different rom (stock...).
- Apps will install automatically to your SD partition. Partition your sd card before (before flashing recommended) to Ext2,3,4 (not fat32) format using programs like Minitool partition wizzard, or using recovery option (no swap needed). Around 500mb-1Gb partition would be fine to start with (depends of how many apps installed). (don't make it greater than 2gb). If you use "Minitool partition wizard" remember to leave the first fat32 partition at the left and then a primary Ext2/3/4 partition.
- To check used/free memory on SD partition browse /system/sd with "DiskUsage". Internal memory in /data
- NOTE: If you want to be able to make a full nandroid backup, including your ext partition, you need the custom recovery made by "yannou90". I updated the recovery (on february 21st) on my rooting tutorial, just download it and flash it.screenshots