Installing for the first time:
- Make sure you're running a proper working CWM like the one from CM7
- Boot into Recovery
- Flash the CODENAME zip from below
- Flash Gapps (latest preferred)
- DO A DATA WIPE / FACTORY RESET (as sometimes your calendar sync will not work) DO NOT WIPE SYSTEM or the assert script will fail
- Don't restore Apps using Titanium Backup! (Some users have been able to do this. This is left here just as a warning however if it works for you, Awesome!)
-Flash EL26 stock CWM kernel via ODIN/Mobile ODIN
-When phone begins reboot, Hold Power + Volume up until boots into recovery.
-Wipe data/factory, cache and dalvik cache
Link to EL26 stock CWM kernel: http://www.mediafire.com/?hkydca9ob98z89m
flash in PDA slot.
Link to latest ICS GAPPS: http://goo.im/gapps/ (sort by modification time, use only "gapps-ics-yyyymmdd-signed.zip")