- Android 4.0.3
- Overscroll Glow
- Advanced Power Menu
- Extra Quicksettings
- Sony Bravia Engine
- Much Much More
Instructions for Installing Rom and Kernel (on new firmware)
These instructions are for people currently running new firmware. If you haven't upgraded, here's a how to guide (Click
- Download rom file and PH98IMGnewfirmwarepeople.zip
- Rename PH98IMGnewfirmwarepeople.zip to "PH98IMG.zip" without the quotes
- Place both files on external SD card and reboot to recovery
- Make a nandroid backup
- Wipe data, cache, dalvic cache, and system
- Flash the rom through the "Flash Zip Menu" in recovery
- From main recovery screen, choose "Developer Menu"
- Select "Reboot to Bootloader" from the developer menu
- Phone will reboot to hboot, you may have to select bootloader from hboot screen
- Bootloader will load the PH98IMG.zip, select "Yes" to update.
- Rock on with your bad self and reboot system
Download ROM And PH98IMG.zip And Fixes And Mods.