Things Needed To Root:
- A PC running Windows XP, Vista or 7
- USB Data Cable (This is included in the package if you got your phone brand new)
- ZergRushRoot - You can download it here
Steps to Root Exhibit II 4G
- Plug in your Exhibit to your PC via the USB data cable and wait until your PC is done installing the drivers for your smartphone. When this is done you can see two additional
“removable storage” devices on your “My Computer”.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Exhibit by going to Menu>>Settings>>Applications>>>Development>>>USB Debugging
- Unzip the ZergRushRoot file
- Go to the extracted folder and then run (double-click) the ZergRushTempRoot.bat file
- Wait for 5-10 mins as the batch file issues commands that will root your phone.
After it finishes, you will be able to see the Super User app installed on your smartphone.