which is also known as CherryMobile Magnum, Wellcomm A99, Spice CSL Mi 410
[Using CWM recovery]
- Copy CWM recovery-fb0-v5_signed.zipin sdcard
- Boot into recovery (Steps are given below for how-to-boot-into-recovery)
- Use "install zip from sdcard" option
- Locate and choose CWM recovery-fb0-v5_signed.zip from sdcard for instllation
- After installation reboot into recovery (advanced > Reboot recovery)
[Using USB cable]
- Extract recovery.img from CWM recovery-fb0-v5_signed.zip
- Power off your phone. Now press Volume UP + Power button to enter in Download mode (Please keep Volume UP button pressed for a second before pressing Power button)
- Connect your phone to PC via USB and wait until USB-Storage device appears on your PC (In Linux, you might see loads of new devices being mounted. But we are concerned about the device with name as 'FIH')
- Replace file recovery.img inside the folder image (In windows, X:\image\, where X is drive letter for new USB device)
- Safely remove USB device to ensure complete file copy
- Disconnect phone from PC
- Remove battery of your phone to power off and then start it again.
[Instructions to boot into recovery]
- If your phone is up and running then connect it to PC
- Issue following command through terminal / Command prompt[Without PC - Using your phones hardware keys]Code:
- Power off your phone
- Now press Volume UP + Volume DOWN + Power (As said before, please press Volume keys for a second before pressing Power button)
- The phone will take few seconds (5 - 10 secs) to boot into recovery mode (It will show splash screen before booting into recovery)
Please refer to his post and image for for more details.
Originally Posted by tj_style
I am not to be held liable/responsible if you damage your phone by following/not following this thread.
P.S.: I have purposefully kept same format as for my older post of CWM Recovery v3, so that it will be helpful for any new user to grasp everything at single place.